It is a technology and entrepreneurship competition where young people between the ages of 15 and 18 have the opportunity to use emerging technologies (artificial intelligence, virtual reality, coding, robotics) that can solve a social problem in a vulnerable community, using the Sustainable Development Goals as a guide.
- Cultivate interest in technology.
- Strengthen entrepreneurship, technology and leadership skills.
- Sensitize and connect participants with vulnerable communities.
- The program will last 16 consecutive weeks where you will be able to receive face-to-face classes on technology, entrepreneurship with impact, leadership and storytelling with experts from each area.
- Teams of 3 to 5 people will be formed to address the project.
- You will be able to have two exits to campus to observe problems or needs in vulnerable communities in the Metropolitan Area of Caracas.
- It cost 400$ and it can be paid in parts (50$ and/or 100$)
How is the winning team awarded?
All participants receive a certificate of recognition and participation; however, the winning team will have the opportunity to present their project to a panel of potential investors and representatives of other LATAM Impact Hub’s.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- Call closing: July 15, 2023
- Start of classes: October 2023.
- End of classes: January 2024.
- Final event: February 2024.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity where you can share with creative and proactive young people like you, learn technical and life skills, and above all, have a lot of fun!